Click here to download the PDF
Noise Solutions Inc. presents CEGEN Green Energy, an alternative green power source technology that is using proven “wind” power designs and applying them to controlled industrial HVAC/Air Exchanger environments.
Depending on a facility’s energy consumption needs, CEGEN Green Energy can become the operation’s primary power source or at minimum, supplement the facility’s needs.
- No addition facility footprint. CEGEN installs on top of the cooler, in the exhaust flow path, no additional piles or foundations needed.
- Zero net increase in facility CO2 footprint
- In fact, for every kWh generated, 1.22 lbs of CO2 is not exhausted into the atmosphere from NG fueled power generation
- Quick installation time
- Structurally Engineered stamped
- Green and brown field applications are both easily engineered and designed
- Low added back pressure of <0.10 iwg (AXC recommendation limit of 0.20 iwg limit).
- Low parasitic draw on driver. Calculated using cooler manufacturing consultation of ¼ of one HP on a 1500 HP application with a 156” vertical fan cooler.
- 3 phase, 480volt power
- Power storage option
- Energy independence. A typical 1500 HP compressor will consume 5-6 kW of power including, ventilation, lighting, PLC and gas detection. Other uses for the power include, heat trace, facility operations and lighting.
- Low maintenance. CEGEN’s life expectancy will exceed 10 years of operations with no scheduled rebuilds of generators or bearing replacements.
- Not dependent on weather conditions like so many other green energy technologies.
- Competitive with all power generation and supply when the full understanding of operational and maintenance costs and schedules are applied.CEGEN typically is a $0.12/kWh on an 8 kW/h design at today’s very low gas rates but can go as low at $0.03/kWh on larger models. A typical micro turbine application with install, fuel and yearly scheduled maintenance costs is estimated to be approximately $0.13/kWh.
- Carbon credits will become more and more important in time, CEGEN can be part of a facility’s carbon credit plan
- Great story of fossil fuels and green energy working together to better both operations and environmental impact
- Not subject to change of natural gas or other fuel pricing